Tire inflators are pumps that use compressed air to inflate truck and car tires. The compressed air enables you to do the job quickly and efficiently. The best portable tire inflators can fit into the trunk or cargo area of your vehicle so you’ll have easy access to it during a roadside emergency. If you’re looking for the best portable tire inflator on the market, check out our reviews below.
The inflator is very versatile, compact, lightweight, and easy to use. The large digital display makes it easy to see the PSI, and you can fill your tire with the press of one button.
Digital display monitors air pressure in psi, kpa, Bar and Kg/sq.cm
1. It is used to inflate all kinds of tires including cars and motorcycle.
2. Full automatic and maximum inflation pressure at 99psi
3. Easy pressure setting by one key 30PSI, 35PSI, 45PSI, 50PSI . And the setting can be remembered and stored by one key and recall it next time.
4. A hook on front to make the hoses tidy. 5.There is a power socket at the side of machine for air tools. It is convenient for uses
5. There is a power socket at the side of machine for air tools. It is convenient for uses.
6. There is a mode of “overinflate” for new tire inflation. It quickly inflates bigger pressure to seal the gap of new tires.
7. Good quality of inflation clip, no worry about air leaking
Main Parameter :
Working temperature: -20-60℃
Input Pressure: ≤10Kgs/Cm2(or 145psi)
Output Pressure: 0KGs-7Kgs/Cm2 (or 0psi~ 99psi)
Units of measurement: Kg(/Cm2)or Psi Acuuracy: ±2psi