1. Nitrogen Tire Inflation X730 Come with inflation gun which can do inflation and vacuum. Maximum inflation pressure: 99psi
2.Two nitrogen storage tank inside (standard tank 20L, 40L tank is optional)
3.A good quality air filter at side helping to get rid of the moisture from the air.
4.It is full automatic and it can inflate two tires at the same while. Maximum inflation pressure is 99PSI.
5.A good quality air filter at side helping to get rid of the moisture from the air.
6.It beeps once the inflation being done, and also the LCD will display “End”.
7.40L storage tank.
8.The way we pack is safe and sound.
|Air compressor required||8-10kg|
|N2 outlet pressure||0-8KG/cm2|
|Nitrogen generating speed||35-55L/min|
|Rating input voltage||220V 50/60HZ|
Manual inflation operation steps:
(It will NOT vacuum the tires but just inflate N2 into the tires)
1) After preparation is done, turn on the machine.
2) Set the unit (kg, bar, psi, or mpa) by pressing the key “READ”
3) Set the tire pressure by “+” or “—”
4) Press the key “MANUAL” to start N2 inflation. The machine will directly inflate N2 into the tires without vacuum the tire.
5) The window will indicate “END” when inflation completed, and beep sound will be heard.
6) Remove the connector, and the window and exit automatically and come back to original 2.10kg
1:Why choose our Nitrogen generator?
Our nitrogen generator can produce real nitrogen. Don’t like some other products to produce only air pretending to be nitrogen
2:Why nitrogen is better than compressed air?
Nitrogen is a dry gas and free of moisture.
Nitrogen doesn’t deteriorate rubber like the ”wet oxygen” in compressed air does.
Nitrogen has a larger molecular structure and won’t leak like oxygen.
Nitrogen makes tires less susceptible to air loss with temperature changes.