X568 gray Car Refrigerant Recovery Machine 10 inch touch screen with flushing function
How Often Does an AC System Need to Get Recharged?
Your car’s air conditioning system is a lot like your home’s central heating and air, and even more closely resembles the system that keeps your refrigerator cool. It relies on refrigerant to operate – when the refrigerant gets low, the system won’t cool properly, and it might not work at all.
First, understand that your system may never need to be recharged. While some amount of refrigerant loss is possible, even normal with some systems, it’s a minute amount, and it shouldn’t affect system operation. With that being said, most of us aren’t that lucky and you’ll find that your system begins to perform less and less as the years pass
To get back to the question of how often an AC system needs to be recharged, the answer is, “it depends.” There’s no service or maintenance schedule here – you don’t need to recharge your air conditioning system every year, or even every two years. The best indicator that you need to recharge the refrigerant is when the system begins to cool less than it used to, but before it stops cooling completely.
● It is a machine combines the A/C machine and flushing machine.
● Recovery, vacuum, charge, recycling, and cleaning.
● The cleaning function is to use R134a refrigerant to flush the A/C system.
● Fully automatic operation;
● With database and printer
● Refrigerant pressure: (0~23KG, stops when over 23kg/cm2)
● Refrigerant working pressure: Above 3KG
● Cylinder capacity: 10KG